we spent a morning with the fashion stylist, who ably showed us around Mayfair in no-less-than-five-inch stiletto heels.
Do you have a homegrown style crush?
[Model and writer] Laura Bailey is, and has always been, a style crush of mine. She epitomizes all that’s great about British fashion: She wears a lot of vintage with some classic and fashiony pieces thrown in the mix. We know you’re a big J.Crew fan—do you have a favorite piece?
I just bought an ivory-colored cashmere
sweater with cropped sleeves (my favorite style) and had it monogrammed
with my initials at the bottom in hot pink. How best to spend a day in London…
1. The V&A has not only interesting art and fashion offerings but also the greatest al fresco cafe at the back. Our museums have the best gift shops too, so those are a must.
2. Shopping at Dover Street Market, followed by a lunch or tea pit stop at Rose Cafe on the top floor.
3. Camden Passage is one of my favorites for vintage shopping.
4. Kew Gardens and Syon Park are magical. I love a botanic garden.
5. Dinner at Le Poule au Pot in Pimlico or Megan’s in Fulham is beyond heavenly.Photography by Bryan Derballa.
For more on what we’re up to leading up to our opening in London, read here
To shop J.Crew Collection, including Martha’s leather skirt in hibiscus floral, click here