Must-haves of the Season…
2. I’m totally obsessed with the Dries Van Noten dragon jacket.
3. A Haider Ackermann elongated jersey knit pencil skirt with killer pointed stilettos.
4. Dannijo’s metal collar necklace, which I’ll pair with everything from a T-shirt to a sweater.
Must-sees, Must-dos in Hong Kong…
1. Go to Shek O, located in a sleepy beach village, for Thai food. It’s a hidden gem.
2. Even Hong Kong has a surf culture. For the best wakeboarding, head to Big Wave Bay.
3. For shopping, visit the Jade Market, where you’ll find great-priced pieces.
Everyone should have a signature piece. Mine is a biker or tuxedo jacket. Your forever go-to item will become the pivotal piece in your closet that you can build your wardrobe around. Style shouldn’t be about making sure you have every trend of the season checked off to be deemed relevant!
© 2014 by J.Crew. All Images and materials are copyrighted by J.Crew unless otherwise noted.