The men celebrating at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund event had effortlessly laid-back styles—from stripes to perfectly worn-in jeans.
(from left to right)
- Prabal Gurung, Billy Reid and Eddie Borgo.
- Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez (Proenza Schouler).
- Preppy with a twist (Nicole Phelps on your arm wearing a chic bag doesn’t hurt either).
- J.Crew’s Frank Muytjens and Mark Holgate were cool in charcoal.
-Timo Weiland and Alan Eckstein put a twist on American classics.
- Hamish Bowles looked dapper.
(photo credit: Hannah Thomson for J.Crew)