from the desk of Marissa Webb,
head of women’s design
1. I love to collect vintage buttons. I picked these up from an eclectic little store in the Lower East Side.
2. This is dear to me because it’s a sketch of my pug, Max, drawn by Somsack, one of the stars of my design team and a close friend.
3. My brother’s nickname for me is “the littlest dragon,” because he says my appearance belies the fire in me. Of course, he’s the only one who can get away with that—love him!
4. I keep everything and anything for color inspiration.
5. My favorite picture of my fiancé, Guillaume. It was taken in Morocco when he was five—he grew up spending most of his time on the water.
6. I have a large collection of different pencils, and I love to use vibrant-colored journals to write my notes in.