“I never dreamed of sharing a stage with Annie Leibovitz and Zaha Hadid, and I never imagined I would have an occasion to wear Bulgari 40-carat emerald-and-diamond chandelier earrings,” Jenna said of being an honoree at last week’s Glamour Woman of the Year Awards. “It was a dream night. Thank you to Glamour and thank you to Bulgari.”
As for that bow tie—did she do it herself? “No,” she quipped. “It required a SWAT team.”
Image: Patrick McMullan
1. Because she’ll always tell you if you have lipstick on your teeth.
2. Because there’s no hiding how you feel—she can read your face like an open book.
3. Because she is strong in thought but kind in tone.
4. Because she’ll wear sky-high heels in a blizzard.
5. Because she’ll share her lunch with you during long meetings (and force you to accept).
6. Because she loves pulled pork and champagne. (Usually the former comes after much of the latter.)
7. Because she’ll turn on Beyoncé and shoulder bounce with the best of them during a catalog review.
8. Because she’s one of the most generous people we know (especially with her time).
9. Because she calls her vintage Mercedes “the pope.”
10. Because she can always laugh at herself.
11. Because she challenges all of us to be the best versions of ourselves—sharper, focused and more confident.