we think these messy braids from our Collection photo shoot might just be our new go-to hairstyle (dubbed the “urban Heidi” by our stylist Gayle). the best part? it takes less than five minutes to do. here’s how to get the look.
1. Brush out hair using a bristle brush, then spray with Lavett&Chin® original sea/salt texturizing mist
to add texture and grip.
2. Create an off-center part with your fingers (this is a messy style so it doesn’t have to be perfect).
3. Separate the front midsection of hair and pull it back, loosely twisting the ends. Push section forward to create height and secure in place with bobby pins.
4. Separate the remaining hair into two sections and loosely braid each, leaving about an inch of hair at the ends.
5. Secure braids with elastic bands and wrap a section of the loose ends around each band, then tuck them underneath the bands.
6. Pull out a few strands from each of the braids for an undone look, then spray lightly with L’Oréal Paris Elnett satin hairspray
to hold in place.
To see more of our beauty how-to’s click here
. Shop our women’s collection, and pick up our Lavett&Chin original sea/salt texturizing mist here