The Face: Fresh and Flawless
1. Prime skin with Laura Mercier Radiance Primer mixed with moisturizer to create a
clean, flawless look.
2. Dab lots of RMS Living Luminizer along the cheekbones for added definition and a
3. Brush translucent powder over the chin and under the eye as necessary to give skin
a smooth finish.
The Eye: Au Naturel
1. Prime lids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
2. Curl lashes (no mascara is needed for this look) and apply RMS Living
Luminizer generously at the inside corners to open the eye area.
3. Fill in brows with pencil for a full, strong look.
4. Use an eyebrow brush to sweep brows upward, then set with Tweezerman
The Lip: Bright and Bold
1. Make sure lips are well moisturized by applying a generous dose of lip balm (we’re
partial to good ol’ Aquaphor).
2. Color the entire mouth with a Maybelline lip pencil in #50 ‘Red’.
3. Apply Hourglass Icon lipstick in ‘Icon’ liberally over the entire mouth
for killer shine.
4. Finish with a dab of RMS Living Luminizer at the bow of the lip for a perfect pout.
BREATH OF FRESH AIR
“My handbag isn’t complete without a tin of refreshing mints. I have a mint as soon as we hit the runway (and I keep them handy at 35,000 feet in the air too).”
“Since I usually have to hit the ground running as soon as we land, I always bring along an eye mask and earplugs on overnight flights so I can be sure to get some shut-eye.”