we couldn’t wait to try the slicked-back hair and poppy lips sported by the models at our fall/winter 2014 presentation during New York Fashion Week. here’s how to get the look right now…
1. Prime skin by mixing Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
with moisturizer and applying evenly over the entire face.
2. Touch up with concealer where needed for a flawless, smooth finish.
3. Dab RMS Beauty® lip2cheek in Demure
lightly on the apple of the cheeks.
4. Apply RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
in a C-shape, starting at the temple and working along the cheekbone for extra definition.
1. Prime lids with RMS Beauty Cream Eye Shadow in Magnetic
2. Apply Nars® Eye Shadow in Goldfinger
to the center of the lids at the lash line to create a wet, shiny look.
3. Gently dab Bobbi Brown® Lip Gloss
over the entire eyelid.
4. Curl lashes and apply two coats of Nars Volumizing Mascara to the top lashes only. Curl lashes again between applications.
5. Dab RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
to the inner corners of the eyes.
6. Fill in brows as needed with a brow pencil to create a full look.
7. Use an eyebrow brush to sweep brows upward and set with clear brow gel.
1. Make sure lips are well moisturized by applying a generous dose of lip balm.
2. Color the entire mouth with Troi Ollivierre Lip Color in No. 3. (Not yet available—but coming very soon!)
3. Apply Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss
liberally over the entire mouth for killer shine.
4. Finish with a dab of RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
at the bow of the lip.
1. Blow-dry hair as straight as possible. Use a flatiron to create a pin-straight effect.
2. Starting at the outer edge of the eye, make a deep side part.
3. Apply hair gel liberally in the front and on the side but not in the back.
4. Smooth hair tight across the forehead and tuck firmly behind the ears. (You’ll notice our makeup artist prefers a toothbrush to make sure it’s just perfect.)
5. Apply Lavett&Chin® No. 2 Pomade
liberally in the front and on the side to add high shine.
Photography by Bryan Derballa
To shop some of our favorite beauty products, click here
. To see more from our New York Fashion Week presentation, click here